COMPLETE THE SURVEY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!
£500 towards a holiday
Holidays are BACK ON!
And to celebrate the year of the BIG ADVENTURE, because let’s face it, we NEED a holiday somewhere exotic and far-flung – preferably as far away from everyday life as we can get this year – we’ve teamed up with the Japanese region of Kyushu.
The voucher has been kindly donated by Kyushu Tourism to spend with our friends at Charitable Travel – the only not-for-profit travel agency in the UK. When it comes to your holiday, anything is possible with them – they sell the WHOLE world and have YEARS of experience selling incredible holidays.
For every survey completed, £5 will be donated to The Trussell Trust
We have selected this charity to support because of the incredible work they do to stop UK hunger and poverty. The charity has a network of food banks that provide emergency food and support to people in crisis, and as the cost of living is currently rising so dramatically, this is a cause that is very close to our hearts.
By simply completing these travel surveys, you can help hungry families across the UK put food on the table.
Charitable Travel can organise the most incredible tour of Japan if it’s a destination on your bucket list.
Or maybe you’ll choose to put the winnings towards some Mediterranean summer sun, a safari in Kenya, or a long weekend in Paris.
Have a browse of Charitable Travel’s latest offers HERE.
about the Japanese region of Kyushu
Kyushu Island is the most southerly of all Japan’s islands. Known best for its onsens, you’ll find more than just bubbling hot springs – the destination was an early centre of Japanese civilisation, and combines an enchanting mix of historic treasures, modern cities, and natural beauty, including those breathtaking cherry blossoms, four UNESCO World Heritage Sites and volcanic National Parks. Click here for a holiday idea from Charitable Travel.
about Charitable Travel
Charitable Travel is the only social enterprise travel agency in the UK. The not-for-profit business was formed to help great causes through the sale of amazing holidays by forgoing 5% of the 10% commission they receive from their suppliers on the holidays they book for their clients.
Make a booking with them and the donation is paid to the registered UK charity of your choice via their partnership with JustGiving.com at absolutely no extra cost to you. It’s a no-brainer.
- Closing date for entries is 10th March. The winner will be drawn at random on 11th March and notified shortly after
- To qualify for the prize draw, entrants must complete answers on all surveys
- For the charitable donation to take place you must answer all questions on all surveys
- Email addresses will be used for contacting prize winners and qualifying the charitable donations only and will not be passed on to any third parties
- This survey is being conducted by Black Diamond Agency on behalf of Kyushu Tourism. Girl About Travel is not responsible for any data that is captured in the form, and how the data is used. Please refer to Black Diamond’s GDPR policy.
The £500 voucher will need to redeemed with Charitable Travel before 31st December 2022